Friday 7 December 2012

DIY (Easy) Flag banner







This is the absolute simplest flag banner I have ever made! I made one for Ebony's first birthday & fiddled around punching holes in cardboard & threading through the triangles & figured I wouldn't bother with my Christmas version. I bought little wooden pegs instead & pegged them onto the twine. This way I could also peg on Christmas cards to my banner.

Flag banner
You will need;
  • Printed craft paper of choice
  • Packet of wooden pegs (I bought mine from a dollar store for $2.00)
  • Twine
  • scissors
  • Ruler
  • Pencil
  1. First, you will need to create a prototype triangle to use as a template. (I made mine 14.5cm as the base length & 16.5cm long, so I could get 3 to an A4 page). 
  2. Use the template triangle to cut out all of your triangles (now the same size). 
  3. Peg the triangles to your string.

Finished! 

1 comment: